DISNEY APPISODES WONT DOWNLOAD

The only problem is that it rarely works. We pay for two accounts so both our daughters have full access. I have had this app for a couple years now and it used to work great. With the old app I had appreciated Disney making it free as long as we connected through our cable. But it stopped working less than a month after I purchased it. Not worth the money. disney appisodes wont

Uploader: Mik
Date Added: 23 January 2008
File Size: 23.92 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 31365
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I had the app in the past and it would close out the app shortly after opening. But they cost money. Every time this happens I have a very sad child, out of the wnot, and an hours worth of redownloading to do, only to dread your next great content drop that forces me to do this all again.

It never leaves the main screen!

disney appisodes wont

My children used to enjoy this app. Great when it works. The app loads, but then freezes when trying apoisodes download or play an appisode. My kids will learn and grow with this app, while having fun.

‎Disney Junior Appisodes on the App Store

It will now not access any of the appisodes that I should be able to access with my subscription. My appusodes will select an apposide, play it for a while, and have it freeze mid action in one of the interactive parts. Click to update and it only spins without downloading the qont. Thank you so, so, sooooo much if you do make the coins and give me every Appisode. Planning to use the iPad for a flight, the ability to manage storage yourself is a huge deal.

Except for one thing Thank you for realeasing this wonderful app!

Disney Junior Appisodes

Once our month is over we will wnot and be done with it. I pay monthly for a subscription that we cannot use. So if you are lookin g for a good app to play and enjoy, turn back now while you can!

And after the latest update, after playing for just a few minutes, we end up in a download cycle where the appisode never downloads—we have to shut down the app and start over. Going to delete the app. Disappointed that I even paid for this twice thinking that it would of been fixed!

There was nothing wrong with the old one. Strawberry Shortcake Bake Shop. We have plenty of free space, yet the app will randomly remove downloads for n reason or warning.

Please fix this issue. These appisodes any of them will not download. Call this trial the "Appisode Forever Trial".

Disney appisodes wont

Expected better from a Disney product. Way to go Disney, you have taken greed to a whole new level by targeting our toddlers. My daughter is a bit old for Disney jr, but she was interested in the new puppy show. Not worth the money. Amazing app, until it stopped working. Idk why it happens wlnt I already canceled the subscription after 2.

disney appisodes wont

appisodfs For the books that magically appear and disappear? Go with Nickelodeon instead, no costs involved. This app works 1 out of every 15 attempts and pretty much only 1 single appisode Works.

I would rather purchase the appisodes and have them.

Comments

Popular Posts